- A longer interview with us, about trans partners, advocacy, and the trans community, on Nancy Nangeroni & Gordene MacKenzie’s GenderVision.
- The video portions of our here! with Josh & Sara interview: Part One | Part Two
- Us on The Dr. Keith Ablow Show (2/22/07): on Google Video, and in two parts on YouTube: Part One & Part Two.
- Betty, playing herself, on the transgender support group episode of All My Children.
- Helen Boyd speaking on Trans & Marriage at the Penn State Dickinson School of Law.
- Deep Stealth Productions has produced a DVD series called Coming Out. Volume 2, on Relationships, which came out in 2006, is an extensive interview with Helen Boyd about partners’ issues. There’s a preview up on YouTube.
- There’s also a clip of us on Canada’s SexTV – much thanks to Zoe, Kat, Minerva and Xtine for appearing with us!)
- We were also on PBS’ LGBT Magazine show In the Life.
- Savage Love Podcast, Episode #220
- On the Issues contributors interviewed about their Summer 2009 gender rights issue
- Helen’s talk about Trans Partners at the 2009 Transgender Liberty Conference
- An interview with HB on Here! with Josh & Sara
- An interview with HB on The Lisa Birnbach Show
- An interview with Helen & Betty on The Radical Guy Podcast
- An interview with HB on The Bob Johnson Show, WPKN – Bridgeport, CT
- An interview with HB on The Derek & Romaine Show from Sirius OutQ channel, 4/18/07 (starts around 4:40).
- An interview with HB about partners’ issues on KDVS’ The Fringe, 4/2/07. (starts at 4:43).
- You can find an interview with HB on Boston’s GenderTalk Radio from February 2004, too. It’s show #448, & starts about a half hour in.