Here are some of intitial findings, about bathrooms:
- 59% have avoided bathrooms in the last year because they feared confrontations in public restrooms at work, at school, or in other places.
- 12% report that they have been harassed, attacked, or sexually assaulted in a bathroom in the last year.
- 31% have avoided drinking or eating so that they did not need to use the restroom in the last year.
- 24% report that someone told them they were using the wrong restroom or questioned their presence in the restroom in the last year.
9% report being denied access to the appropriate restroom in the last year.
- 8% report having a kidney or urinary tract infection, or another kidney-related medical issue, from avoiding restrooms in the last year.
A recording of the event will be made available after the launch for those who are unable to watch live.