I’ll be speaking on Saturday, June 23rd, at 7:30PM, along with other LGBT leaders, about building community at the New York State Museum’s Performance Theater. It seems like a good thing to do during pride month, especially. The event starts at 7:30PM, I’ll have books to sell & sign, and you can find directions on the NYS Museum’s website.
Here are some of the other (confirmed) speakers:
- Rhea Daniels of Rhea’s Cafe
- Andrea Adams, The Bridge, a GLBT community center in Glens Falls, NY
- Pat Whalen, Board President of Rainbow Access Initiative
- Susan Poe of the Albany Transgender Helpline
- Cathryn Platine, Greene County NOW president
Other speakers may join us, and your company is more than welcome.
On Sunday, I’m doing a reading at the Borders in Albany, so if you’re in that part of the world and can’t come out Saturday night, do come & say hello at the bookstore instead.